luni, 1 octombrie 2012

I am wishing you, Love

I lived for few months, great sensation while talking together. Music followed my senses.

You wanted to bring it down to earth, all my imagination ? Well, now it is over. My imagination is gone, because you were in a hurry.

Then you chose the text : I don't understand you!!

So here we are. I took a decision! You are out of my communication means. Adieu!

You were a bastard, at the end! Perhaps this is part of life.
What brings you up, brings you down in the following moment ;)
So, I lived my moments, at least!

I am living up to high level , all my feelings. So I need an artist, as well :)!

Or, I really met only artistical personalities, and now, I am getting the reverse of the medal:)?

Long live the Life, with Laugh and Joy,

Above all of this I am wishing all of you, LOVE !!!! <3 p="p">





 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">

cu Ivry Gitlis

cu Ivry Gitlis
Sweden 2009

Critic, deci exist!(cu "gz", va rog).... Iubesc, deci traiesc!

Iubeste-ti aproapele ca pe tine insuti!

Ma iubesc pe mine?

Sau prefer sa ii ajut pe ceilalti, astfel incat sa nu mai am timp de mine, de viata mea sufleteasca...

Am planuri? De ce as avea? pentru ca fiecare are, isi face niste scopuri in viata, prevede ceva pentru propria viata, pas cu pas. De ce mi-ar trebui un program?
Ca sa nu lincezesc....

plecarea din constanta

plecarea din constanta
din tren